With my baby brother, guest lecturing in Criminology program at the University of NSW.
- Conference Presentation, Zahra Stardust and Kath Albury, 'Safe for Work: Australian Queer and Feminist Porn Producers' Accounts of Digital Labour and Platform Governance in Networked Publics.' Association of Internet Researchers. Tartu, Estonia. 19-21 October 2017.
- Conference Presentation, ‘Queer Porn as Cultural Archive’ Beyond the Culture Wars: LGBTIQ History Now, Melbourne, November 2016.
- Conference Presentation 'Queer and Feminist Pornography as a Social Movement', American Association of Geographers, San Francisco, March 2016.
- Conference Presentation, 'Feminist Porn, Corporate Censorship and Community Standards', Trans/Forming Feminisms: Media, Technology, Identity, University of Otago, New Zealand, November 2015.
- Conference Presentation with Tori Story for Scarlet Alliance, ‘Celebrating 20 Years: Lessons Learned from the Decriminalisation of Sex Work in Australia’, 22nd Congress of the World Association for Sexual Health, Singapore, July 2015.
- Conference Presentation, ‘Human Rights Impacts of Criminalising Pornography: Implications for a Sexual Rights Agenda’, 22nd Congress of the World Association for Sexual Health, Singapore, July 2015.
- Conference Presentation, 'Sex and the State: Criminalisation of Sexual Behaviour around the World', International Bar Association Annual Conference, Tokyo, October 2014.
- Conference Presentation, ‘Criminal Intimacies, Queer Sexualities and Feminist Porn in the Australian Legal Context’, Feminist Porn Conference, University of Toronto, 5-6 April 2014.
- Conference presentation, ‘Rapid Testing = Rapid Criminalisation: Implications of Rapid Testing for Sex Workers’, Promises and Limitations: Biomedical Treatment and Prevention in the Real World, Centre for Social Research in Health, University of New South Wales, February 2014.
- Conference Presentation, ‘Defying Objectification’, Talking Bodies: Sexuality Representation and Identity Conference, Chester University, March 2013.
- Conference Presentation, ‘Sex (Work) Education’, ASSERT Sexology Conference, Melbourne, October 2012.
- Conference Presentation, ‘Tools of the Trade, Recipes for Resistance’, Sexual Cultures: Theory, Practice, Research Conference, Brunel University, London, April 2012.
- Conference Presentation, ‘Resistance and Re-appropriation in Erotic Performance’, The Unacceptable Conference, Macquarie University, May 2011.
- Conference Presentation, 'Feminist Strippers and Pleasure Activists', Erotic Screen and Sound Conference, Griffith University, February 2011.
Guest Lectures and Seminars
- Guest Lecture, ‘Sexuality and Gender Rights’, Politics of Human Rights in Australia (ARTS2840), UNSW, September 2016.
- Guest Lecture, 'Law, Labour and Ethics in Australian Pornography', Sociology, University of Wollongong, May 2016.
- ‘Lessons Learned from 20 Years Decriminalisation of Sex Work in NSW’, Culture and Contemporary Sexology (SXLG6007), Masters of Sexology Program, School of Public Health, Curtin University, August 2015.
- Guest Lecture, 'Intersectionalities: Race, Class and Gender', Criminology, University of New South Wales, April 2015.
- Guest Lecture, ‘Intersectionality and the Criminal Justice System: Policing Sex Work’, Introduction to Criminology (CRIM1010), University of New South Wales, Faculty of Law, 11 October 2013.
- Seminar presentation, ‘Scarlet Alliance Migration Project’, Justice and the Law Society, University of Queensland, 16 August 2012.
- Seminar presentation, ‘Trafficking to Nowhere: Has Australia done enough for Women?’, UNSW Law Faculty, 15 August 2012.
- Guest Lecture, ‘Sex as Performance’, Gender and Cultural Studies (GCST2607), University of Sydney, May 2010.
- Women in Research: Bold Perspectives, Positive Change, Kirby Institute, UNSW, International Women's Day, March 2017.
- Judging Panel (with The Hon. Michael Kirby & Hilary Kincaid), Big Gay Moot, UNSW Law Society/Queer Collective, May 2016.
- Invited Artist, 'Sex, Art and Desire', ACON's How Hard and Claude, November 2014.
- Invited Speaker, ‘Decriminalising sex work’, Amnesty International Australia Human Rights Forum, Parliament of Victoria, July 2014.
- Invited Plenary Speaker, Feminist Porn Panel, Perv Queerotic Film Festival, November 2013.
- Invited Panellist, ‘Decriminalisation of Sex Work’, Sex Worker Open University, Glasgow, April 2013.
- Invited Speaker, Slutwalk Sydney, Harmony Park, June 2011.
- Invited Panellist, 'Queer Sexuality, Radical Action and Electoral Politics', Camp Betty, June 2011.
- Invited Panellist, 'Being Femme, Working Sex', The Femme Conferencce, October 2010.
- Guest Speaker, Gender Rights and Equality, UN Youth Summit, University of Technology, September 2010.
- Invited Speaker, 'Down and Dirty: Sex/Gender/Media', Next Wave Festival, Melbourne, May 2010.
- Panellist, 'Cruelty Free Striptease: The Art of Ethical Undressing', Unity of Oppression Panel, Sheila Autonomista Festival, Sydney, April 2010.
- Workshop Co-Facilitator, ‘Feminist Perspectives on Pornography’, The Feminist Conference, April 2010.
- Panellist, 'Girls Gone Wild', Critical Animals, This is Not Art Festival, Newcastle, October 2009.
- Guest Speaker, Gender Based Violence, White Ribbon Day, Young UNIFEM Network, Gilbert and Tobin, December 2008.
- Guest Speaker, Financing for Gender Equality, International Women’s Day Breakfast, UNIFEM, Newcastle, March 2008.
- Speaker, UNIFEM Informs, Briefing Delegates to the Commission on the Status of Women, Australian Institute of International Affairs, February 2007.
- Co-Host, Launch of Freedom Writers Human Rights Writing Award, Amnesty International, 2007.