• Experienced policy analyst with background in law, sexual health and human rights.
• Published researcher with original contributions in journal articles, book chapters and policy reports.
• Collaborator/team player in community organisations, academic institutions, United Nations bodies, NGOs and law firms.
• Academic with degrees in law, gender studies and history and experience as an Associate Lecturer and Teaching Fellow.
• Advocate for health promotion, peer education, HIV prevention, gender and LGBTI rights.
• Writing high quality policy submissions, reports, discussion papers, journal articles, strategic plans and media releases.
• Advocacy representation at conferences in Australia, United States, Japan, Canada, Singapore, UK and NZ.
• Giving evidence at parliamentary inquiries and participating in Commonwealth round tables.
• Undertaking qualitative research and consultation using best-practice ethical methodology.
• Liaising with stakeholders, governments, health sector and decision-makers.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision meeting competing contractual deadlines.
• Doctor of Philosophy (expected completion 2017), University of New South Wales
• Master of Arts (Research), Gender and Cultural Studies (2011), University of Sydney
• Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (2008), University of Sydney
• Bachelor of Arts (Modern History) (2004), University of Sydney
• Summer Doctoral Program, Oxford Internet Institute (2017), University of Oxford, United Kingdom
• Summer Institute on Sexuality, Culture and Society (2014), University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
• World Association for Sexual Health
• Cultural Studies Association of Australasia
• Australian Lawyers for Human Rights, LGBTI Sub-committee
• International Association for the Study of Sexuality, Culture & Society (Associate Member)
• Australian Women’s & Gender Studies Association